Fabreeka structural expansion bearings, or slide bearings, accommodate thermal expansion and structural rotation in buildings, bridges and pipe supports. Fabreeka designs and manufactures four types of expansion / slide bearings for a wide range of applications. The expansion bearings are supplied as an upper and lower unit prepared to be tack or stitch welded in the field.
- The maximum available bearing area – depth, width and height.
- The maximum expansion expected and in which direction.
- The maximum load on each bearing.
- The maximum beam rotation in radians at the bearing area.
- If any slots/holes are required, a bolt pattern must be supplied.